• AUS : Mon - Sat 9.00am - 18.00pm
  • 02 87901888
  • ||
  • IND : Mon - Sat 10.00am - 8.00pm
  • 040-66495588
International Student Support

International Student Support

Australia has a strong consumer rights protection, which includes international student’s protection rights. It is very difficult for one to adjust to a different environment and culture leaving their home country.

However, Australia protects its international students through various schemes such as through OSO- Overseas Students Ombudsman. You can lodge complaints with OSO, so that ombudsman can investigate the situation and help you with a resolution. Irrespective of the university that you are studying, can still contact the respective state’s ombudsman to resolve your issues.

In Australia, there are different types of students associations, where you can still get the help from. Where institutions help international students with the specialist services, so that these students could adjust to living and study in Australia and many institutions will have a support unit where they will be able to answer all your questions and also offer academic and language support services. Though the language and culture are different from the country but does not worry, there are many support services for the international students to overcome the barriers easily.

The most impressive Consultancy you Will find.

Australia is the third most popular destination for the international students in the world.