Students can apply for visas by applying for the courses such as English course, vocational course and university course. If you apply for a student visa then you’ll be able to study and work in Australia throughout the course completion.
Requirements for a Student Visa:
You will need to provide confirmation of enrollment which is to be provided by the university.
You should submit strong evidence that you intend to study in Australia but not to settle and with an intention to leave the country after completing the course and you should also submit the proofs of sufficient funds to cover all your tuition fees.
The student should also go through the health insurance policy which is mandatory for all the students who wish to study in Australia.
You need to sign the statement which is given by the authorities and have to submit police certificates to prove your character. Need to prove your skills in English by taking various tests.
If we are focusing skilled migration and in order to get the visa quickly, the migration eligibility requirements are given below:
- Invitation to Apply: This must be submitted through EOI.
- Age requirements: Must be less than 50 years.
- Nominated Occupation of a person: Need to possess required skills according to your qualification.
- The health of an individual: One must undergo a health checkup.
- The character of a person: You need to sign on the statement which is given by the authorities, and have to submit police certificates to prove your character.
- English skills: Need to prove your skills in English by taking various tests.