CERTIFICATE IV IN WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY (W H&S)
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41412) is recognised as a qualification in the industry and is relevant to operational Occupational Health and Safety ( OH&S ) staff and other people who have any aspect of Occupational Health and Safety ( OH&S ) in their jobs.
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety ( WH&S ) is applicable to:
Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety entry requirements.
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Site Managers.
- Union Representatives.
- Safety Committee Members.
- Occupational Health and Safety ( OH&S ) Officers or Assistant Safety Officers.
- Staff who look after Workplace Health and Safety Hazards.
- Contractors and Occupational Health and Safety ( OH&S ) specialists in a range of industries.
- People who have completed basic OH&S courses and want to increase these qualifications to get the full Certificate IV level accreditation.
Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety preferable skills
- RPL based process (Recognition of Prior Learning)
- The ability to write reports.
The ability to use a real workplace environment for assignments. If this isn’t possible, they can use a simulated workplace. Participants must be able to speak and write fluent English because all materials and tests are in English. If you have language issues or need help to understand elements of the course, please let us know.
for further information on Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course ( WH&S ) you can:
Phone our reception area on (02) 87901888
Email us email@example.com
Visit us at Lidcombe NSW 2140
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFTPOS.
RPL based process (Recognition of Prior Learning) is an assessment pathway you can utilize to recognize the skills, knowledge and experience gained through work experience, life experience, training courses and work based training.