ENTER AND WORK IN CONFINED SPACE TRAINING SYDNEY
Confined Space Training Sydney (RIIWHS202D)
This nationally accredited Confined space training course is designed for people who work in or around confined spaces. The course can be tailored to suit your company’s specific training requirements focusing on the safety procedures and practical scenarios relevant to your particular confined space operations. It is designed to show participants how to:
- Identify confined space hazards.
- Carry out relevant risk assessments.
- Work safely within confined spaces.
- Test levels of gases.
- Issue entry permits for confined space operations.
- Operate various items of confined space safety equipment.
- Discharge the obligations of a standby person in confined space operations.
Practical Assessment (a demonstration in a simulated workplace)
It’s expected that all participants can write and speak fluent English because all materials and tests are done only in English.
Competency Elements for Confined Space Training Sydney
RIIWHS202D: Enter And Work In Confined Space.
Price doesn't include First Aid & White Card.
Duration of the Confined Space Training Sydney: 3 Days.
Running On: By Appointment.
Booking Requirements for Confined Space Training Sydney
Bookings must be placed at least 2 days before commencement.
Participants must bring current Photo Identification.