The RCG course is approved by the New South Wales Office of Liquor, Gaming, and Racing (OLGR).
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time.
RCG - Responsible Conduct of Gambling - Course Outline
RCG - Responsible Conduct of Gambling -Training Course Outcomes.
- The impact of problem gambling on families, individuals, and the community.
- Key government agencies.
- NSW Gaming Machines Act 2001 & Gaming Machines Regulations 2002.
- How these laws affect employees of licensed premises.
- Harm Minimisation provisions of the gambling laws.
- Legislative provisions for responsible gambling provisions.
- Minors & proof of age.
- Penalties and offenses.
- Statutory & other signage.
- Self-exclusion schemes.
- Methods for preventing underage gambling.
- The importance of advising patrons of available assistance for problem gamblers.
- Implementation of House Policies and Industry Codes of Practice.
- An understanding duty of care.
- Alcohol and gambling.
- Appreciating the benefits of conducting gaming in a responsible manner.
- About the industry, legislation and employer expectations.
What to Bring:
- Once finished, you’ll get a Temporary NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming, and Racing (OLGR) Certificate to take to Australia Post to order the NSW Photo ID.
- You also get a certificate in a nationally accredited unit of competency - Responsible Gambling Service SITHGAM201.
Photo ID (i.e. Passport, drivers license, Photo ID Card or Student Card).
USI Number (www.usi.gov.au)
Duration: 6 hours and 30 minutes for the full course.
Running On: Monday – Saturday from 9.00 am.
To book the RCG Sydney course you can:
Ring (02) 9643 9511
Visit our office at 6 Joseph Street, Lidcombe, NSW. 2141.
You must book at least 24 hours before it starts.
Lidcombe Training Centre. 46 Joseph Street, Lidcombe. NSW. 2141.
Phone: (02) 9643 5911. Fax: (02) 96435966.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or www.comsectraining.com.au
Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, BankCard, Cheque, Cash, and EFTPOS.